Monday, June 13, 2011

Moment of Zen

"That will be especially critical in contested states such as North Carolina, which hadn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since Jimmy Carter in 1976 until Obama eked out a victory three years ago.

Obama is committed to winning here again. The Democratic national convention will be held in Charlotte next year, and Obama is traveling to Durham on Monday to make a jobs pitch and raise his profile."

Um so. The pResident. Of the United States. Needs to raise his profile (??). In a state that he just won. Which was very unusual.

Sounds like an attention whore to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessie, thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree with you on the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice - it's one of my favourites for sure and I re-watch it pretty often :)

    not sure if this is your main blog or the other??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I just watched that production with my son a few nights ago. They saw it as kids and still enjoy it. What's not to enjoy?

    This blog is just my inner ramblings or things I want to save. The other is highly polemic. Not that this one never is, I guess. But that's not for everybody lol!! Thanks for coming by, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete